1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Baby T. rex

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by gorgosaurus, Jul 21, 2007.

1. gorgosaurus Active Member

Denmark
    In 2005, my Baby T. rex took a Best of Show and two 1st places at the two model Shows I attend in Denmark.

It´s about 15cm high. Perhaps 1/2 or 1/3 scale depending on how recently you think it hatched.
    [IMG]

The groundwork looked too busy with all those bones over-emphasising the point that Mommy has brought home some food...

So I removed most of them and replaced with leaves from a forest floor.
    I also sprayed the wooden base with granite-effect paint which turned out well.
    [IMG]

I have a spare casting. If I ever get around to working on it I´ll cover it with downy fluff to comply with the increasing evidence for the likelihood that tyrannosaurids bore feathers at least as chicks.

Spike.
  2. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Thats a sweet scene, Spike. I like it a lot, did a hatching Velociraptor in 1/1 from Swede Creations a few years ago myself.

Cheers
  3. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
  4. flart1943 Active Member

England
    Hi Spike
    Something different. I love it.
    Pete