1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Austrian Stormtrooper Nco 54mm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Silversurfer, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Silversurfer Active Member

Germany
    After a lot of british Soldiers in the last time, now I can´t see red uniforms for the next time:depressed:.
    So I start a new projekt, an imperial austrian stormtrooper 1917 from Metal Models.
    I add the leather patches on the knees and elbows, the "Egalisierungsstreifen" on the collar and some medals on his chest ( it was common in the austrian stormunits, to wear the full medals in combat).
    A new head was choosen too, because the original head (face) looks to "friendly" for an old "Trenchraider".
    Here the first pics, I´ll be back with more in the next days.

Thomas

Ösi 1.jpg Ösi 2.jpg Ösi 3.jpg Ösi 4.jpg Ösi 5.jpg
    Steve likes this.
  2. Figurenfreund66 Well-Known Member

Germany
    Hi Thomas

great start for an interesting theme !

Cheers

Hendryk
  3. Helm A Fixture

England
    Looks good a wise choice on the head too I think
  4. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
  5. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Nice alterations Thomas. I'll be following your progress. I did this one a long time ago and it's a very nice little figure.

Roger.