1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Aussie in New Guinea

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by John Long, Oct 10, 2006.

1. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Here is the next step in this project. I have the flesh painted for the figure. I hope to have the figure done by the weekend and a finished project by Sunday. We'll see. Chicago is right 'round the bend!

[IMG]
  2. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Nice Nice Nice and Very Nice !!!!! Waiting for moreeeeeeeeeee
  3. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    John that's a very beautiful groundwork you got there. Very realistic indeed. I can't wait to see the figure mounted on it soon :)

Xenofon
  4. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Excellent groundwork John!!!
    best regards
    christos
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    JOhn,

Excellent groundwork. Really like this one.
    It cryes out for a figure.

marc
  6. Frank-Holger Member

John, I love your groundwork and base design a very lot! It is highly detailed and highlights your figures more than "just" a wooden base with some small textures. Can´t wait to see more!!!

Frank
  7. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Very nice ground work, my compliments, looking forward to seeing more.

Cheers
    Roc, :)
  8. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Coming along nicely John. Keep us posted, I'm "wadding" to see this one finished up! :lol: ;)

Jay H.
    OKC
  9. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hi John, if what's up next is anything as good as this then we're for a great piece. Beautiful work my friend

Stephen Mallia
  10. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Thanks for the comments. I have to paint the uniform and do a couple of things, and then the water.........
  11. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    John, Very nice. I like the extra mile you go for your figures by putting them in really well made surroundings.~Gary
  12. MinasTirithGuard New Member

The base is looking very good. It'll be nice to meet you in Chicago this year :)
  13. John Belcher A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hi John,excellent ground work,it looks very realistic.You have captured that damp jungle look.I look forward to see your next step.Kind regards John