1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Atlas

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Marijn Van Gils, Feb 27, 2006.

1. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Gino,

When you look three time's to that sculpt from Marijn and you can smile again, then you know for shure your Prozac is working. :lol: :lol:

See you saturday

Marc
  2. Marijn Van Gils New Member

Thanks a lot guys!

Gino, don't worry! You have plenty of skill to get those little guys out of your head, and it will only improve. Looking forward to that soapbox kid!

I plan to paint him simply according to zenithal lighting. In order to still get enough contrast in the painting to bring him to life, I will not worry too much about him being in the shadow, but just follow the basic principles of zenithal lighting. We'll see how that will work out... :)

See you in a couple of days!

Marijn
  3. Raymond Repping New Member

Guys ?? Marijn, Gino

What is this the zenithal light technique ?

maybey better is to explain to me coming sunday @ AMSS.

I'll bring my trip wire figure....

Raymond
  4. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Hello Raymond,

Zenithal lighting is light comming from above, like from the sun. We like to use fancy names so people think we are smart :lol:

I look forward to see your trip wire figure sunday.

Greetz,

Gino.

P.S. Heb je je spullen al gekregen van de Flip?