1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Atilla the hun

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by giorgiomalteser, Apr 14, 2010.

1. giorgiomalteser Active Member

Malta
    Nearly finished ' Atilla the Hun ' bust sculpted by the Great Carl Reid. Bought this bust off Carl in '99 at Euro. In it's final stages now. Just a few more touchups and it will find itself in my showcase soon ;).

Attached Files:

John Bowery and Rob Brown like this.
  2. michelangelo Member

Greece
    Pretty good job my friend,though I think you could touch up some parts like the borders
    of the beard and the arm-cloth border...
    Anyway,really like it,well done!
  3. John Belcher A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hello Giorgio,very nice painting.I especially like your skin tones and the shaved hair line looks real.(y)

Regards,John
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Very nice brushwork.
    Some touchups here and there, more shading on the arms, and it will end up as a beauty in your showcase.

marc
  5. giorgiomalteser Active Member

Malta
    Thank you all for your comments.

Best Regards,
  6. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Hi Giorgio,

As others have said, there are a few touch ups required but otherwise its looking really good.