1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Asigarhu Pegaso Models 90mm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by aldamodel, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    Masterclass!!
  2. Cannonball A Fixture

Fantastic breathtaking work!
  3. TERRYSOMME1916 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Just like all the other sections of the figure, the flag is a work of are as well.
    TERRY
  4. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Superb stuff ... got enough paint there ?
  5. Borek A Fixture

Czech-Republic
    Really beautiful work. High contrast between the light and shade (such style I like), smooth color transitions and shading ... just awesome ...
  6. aldamodel Active Member

Spain
    Thank you very much for all the comments
  7. TERRYSOMME1916 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    You have some lovely fine detail going on there, do you use a wet pallet and what make of brushes do you use, I find that if I try to put very little paint onto the brush it has dried by the time you get from the pallet to the figure, so I still use oils.
    TERRY
  8. aldamodel Active Member

Spain
    Hi, friend Terry. I use acrylic paint but I do not use the wet palette, I usually do it in paint wells where I do the mixing. The brush to make all the drawings has been the number 1 and the painting has to be quite diluted since otherwise it would dry before reaching the figure and we would create many problems and waste of time. To make all drawings the dilution has been about 50 paint and 50 water with a little retardant to go correcting is needed.

I have very little left to finish it, in these mmento I am sticking the different parts that I have left, arm, flag, head, etc ...

Soon I will put the final photos but before I have to put the process of painting and setting the terrain.
    A greeting and good weekend.
  9. aldamodel Active Member

Spain
    Once finished the painting of the figure we proceed to make the bonding of all the parts.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  10. Ferris A Fixture

Very impressive work!
    There's a lot of planning going into these samurai figures....!

Cheers
    Adrian
  11. aldamodel Active Member

Spain
    We started with the floor painting and decoration. With an acrylic base we paint the whole surface, for the shadows we use Vallejo paintings of the Wash series, washing them in the darkest areas, and for the lights I apply light tones by melting them in fresh. Once everything is dry I apply a little dry brush in the areas with maximum light to enhance the volumes. Then we decorate with vegetation by different parts of the base.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    With some loose leaves we apply a mixture of white glue and water and we are sticking them all over the floor at random.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    stoffy01, Old Pete and Osebor like this.
  12. aldamodel Active Member

Spain
    Finished figure.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Ferris, stoffy01, Paul Kernan and 5 others like this.
  13. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    Three words:

:woot::woot::woot:
  14. Metal Extremo Well-Known Member

:wideyed::wideyed: :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: till the infinite
    Osebor likes this.
  15. kevininpdx Well-Known Member

United-States
    The bold yet balanced colors, shades and highlights are inspiring.
  16. TERRYSOMME1916 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Absolute perfection, I love this, all the colours of the rainbow used here but shaded and toned beautifully and then set into the groundwork which is a work of art on its own, total viewing pleasure.
    Thanks for sharing this.
    TERRY
  17. Sascha H. Active Member

WOW, that is just inspirational and beautiful work. I am really gobsmacked ;) how amazing everything just looks.

Thank you also for such great WIP. It is great to see how such a Artwork is progressing through its stages. (y)
  18. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    incredible !
    perfect and inspirational piece :)
  19. Ferris A Fixture

Stunning work. Everything fits together perfectly. The groundwork is tasteful...restrained yet interesting to look at on its own without taking away attention from the figure. Simply excellent!

Adrian
  20. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    An exceptional piece of work, and that includes the base and groundwork (y)!

Joe