Completed Critique Arwen and Bunny Chick

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Wendy, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Wendy Active Member

United-States
    Finally getting around to posting...here's a couple minis I finished in time for Chicago. Arwen is 25mm and the Bunny Chick is around 40mm. Any comments and/or critiques are welcome. I sculpted the fairy on Bunny Chick's base with Little Bunny Foofoo in mind. :sneaky: :D

Attached Files:

2. bed172 Active Member

United-States
    Love the bunny chick and the clobbered fairy is a nice touch.:lol: My daughter used to sing little bunny foo foo all the time when she was little. Too funny.
  3. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Great idea with the bunny chick. I have never seen that figure before. What firm is it?

Ulrich
  4. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Wendy great painting on the Bunny girl and I like the addition of the Good fairy.... sick idea but nice :D (y)

Cheers Ken
  5. Wendy Active Member

United-States
    Thanks guys. :)

The Bunny Chick is a limited edition release from Emanuele Giovagnoni (aka its raining frogs on Legio Pictorum). There was a group paint of this mini on Legio Pictorum and I bought the mini directly from Emanuele.
  6. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    excellent work Wendy and the addition of the fairy is brilliant.
  7. Stephen Ward Active Member

United-States
    Super cool Wendy...it's great seeing how much you put into these tiny things!