1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

For Sale Artisan Water Mixable Oils

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by Eludia, May 3, 2016.

1. Eludia A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hey folks,

It's time to let go of all my water mixable oils to make some space on my shelves in the shed. I have the complete range of 40 colours, mostly 37ml but some are from sets, which are a bit smaller (20ml I think). Some (but not all) have been used so are not completely full but they still have a decent amount of paint in them. I also have some thinner, quick dry medium and modified linseed oil which I'll chuck in too (and anything else I can find which goes with the paint).

To keep things simple I'd like shift it all in one job-lot for £50 + postage (payable by the buyer). PayPal preferred, PM me for details :)

I'll post a photo when I get in from work later so you can see what's on offer.

Thanks for tuning in, form an orderly queue ladies ;)

Edit: I found a photo that I'd posted on the forum a while back:

image.jpeg
  2. Eludia A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Bumpity bump :)
  3. dm. mitchell Active Member

Canada
    Are these still up for sale? If so, I would be interested. How about 40 + shipping?