1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!
  2. Submissions for October Figure of the Month (FOTM) are now open. Visit the FOTM forum to enter a model or see entries and vote! FOTM October

Artillery of Charles XII

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by Paul, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Paul Active Member

Germany
    What can you paint with a broken middle finger Right Hand?
    This lot :)
    24 poses in the set, one of which is a Streltsi so there´s actually 23 gunners. The set includes Two Cannons which are..well, not bad but not up to the Standard of ones from the likes of Zvezda, a brazier, a big Barrel and two handspikes.
    [IMG]
    The ones without any Cannon related equipment can be used for camp Scenes / generic Bodstonian types.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    One has had his lintstock replaced with a scythe..maybe he´s been out cutting hay for the horses. Another has had his ramrod replaced with a hayfork...maybe he´s about to go a collect the hay.
    [IMG]
    I suppose this lot are supposed to be handling the guns. The set comes with Handspikes but they aren´t that good so got binned.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Officers. The bod in the middle ...a giant?
    [IMG]
    All in all, a nice Little set and considering it´s a second run, minimal Flash and very few mold lines to deal with.

Not 1/72nd scale but THIS guy creates some really excellent stuff in 1/32nd scale

and, coincidentally Another Italian Hobby guy, this time in 1/72nd. Why I haven´t caught Guiseppe´s Blog before I don´t know. He´s Building a whole roman town and then some. Amazing. Makes my Roman town (as it was) look amaturish.

Continue reading...
    blaster likes this.