1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Arthur, Warlord of Britain--In Progress

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Kyle, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Kyle Member

United-States
    This is Time Machine's excellent depiction of the historically more accurate Dark Ages Arthur, who was most likely a 4th Century Romano-British commander. This is 54mm. I've finished the leather works, front belts and breast piece - face, cloak, helmet, pants, etc. to go yet.

This is part of a wonderful two-piece vignette, which includes a nice rugged base, tree and fallen Saxon warrior at Battle of Mount Baden (all yet to be painted).

Thanks for any comments!

Kyle

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Cheers!

Kyle ;)
  2. Nap A Fixture

England
    Kyle,
    The leatherwork is looking really good , is this oils or acrylics , looking forward to the face ...keep going and don't forget to post the developments on the planet ...regards Kevin
  3. Kyle Member

United-States
    Kevin,

Thank you for your comments. This is done in acrylics. I use a touch of dark gold printers inks on the helmet and other medal pieces, though those aren't quite done yet.

Kyle :)
  4. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Excellent work so far Kyle. I like the leathers you have done. I have this kit on the shelf and will follow your painting closely...........you may just motivate me to do mine. Please keep us posted on your progress.
  5. Nap A Fixture

England
    Kyle,
    Thanks for details...look forward to further posts on this one , have you seen the Time MachIne Celts in 54 mm , by IL FUEDO i think , they are really good got a couple on my work table ...regards from UK .... Kev
  6. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Kyle,
    good stuff so far! I like your leathers.

Jay H.
    OKC
  7. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Very nice Kyle,looking forward to see the final result!
    christos
  8. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Nice work my friend. nice leathers ! Eyes might need some trimming .Waiting for more
  9. mikec55 Active Member

United-States
    Kyle- So far, so good. This is one I've been wanting to buy for a while. I'm looking forward to your finished product.

Mike