1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Art Miniature part 3-

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Roc, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Art Miniature

OFFICER OF THE HUSSARDS
    OF RATTZKY 1700
    54m metal
    [IMG]

GENDARME OF THE KING'S HOUSE
    54mm. metal.
    [IMG]

BODYGUARD OF KING'S HOUSE
    54mm. metal
    [IMG]

ULHAN OF VOLUNTEERS OF SAXONIES
    54mm. metal
    [IMG]

GENDARME OF THE KING'S HOUSE
    ENGLISH GRENADIER (Hat Man)
    and ENGLISH FIFE 1745
    54mm metal
    [IMG]

For those of us in the U.S.A, I have communicated via e-mail with Monsieur Jean Pierre LOBEL, he is trying to find a distributor in the U.S to handle his product,
    I suggested he contact Chuck Robins from Red Lancer,

Cheers
    Roc.
  2. bert New Member

Thanks Roc for your postings, letting many people here discover these too much unknown figures ...

In fact the company runs from 1978, and for those who know the names, such artists as Charles Conrad, Eugene Leliepvre, Michel Petard took part in the project in the 80's, with the challenge of aesthetics and rigorous exactitude..

They are now re-issueing the whole catalog to nowadays casting standards. Most of the figures deal with the 18th century Ancient Regime, and the civilian figures are really amazing for those who want to change from military subjects.

Hope many of you can get these figures.. Just one more point, these are true 54mm, and they might at first sight look small compared to nowadays figures that tend to be 60mm.

Best regards
  3. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Yes these lookk on the face of it. Nice subject matter and they appear to be well executed. If the quality was there I'd be very interested.
  4. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    I for one hope they find a US distributor soon
  5. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Bert, you are very welcome, it is a pity that such beautiful kits sculpted by
    Such extremely talented sculptors have gone unnoticed for so long, it is time they receive the recognition they deserve. ;)

I asked Monsieur Jean Pierre Lobel if he would like me to do a review of one of his kits, so that you the membership can get a better perspective.

Cheers
    Roc. :)
  6. pmacko Member

Hi Roc,

I hope you get the chance to write a review. I am very interested in these figures and also hope they get a US distributor. Thanks for pointing them to Red Lancers.
  7. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Paul, as soon as I here something from Art Miniatures, I'll definitely let you know. ;)

Cheers

Roc. :)