1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Art Girona I-4

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Lou Masses, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Lou Masses Member

United-States
    Thanks for that Gray! It is great to see what they look like rather than order blindly.

It looks like 12-13 are just left over "sprue"
  2. btavis Active Member

United-States
    There was a step by step article on the sculpting of this in a past issue of Figurines, I believe. Don't recall the exact issue.
  3. johnbrewer New Member

Gray, you are really helping painters like me who buy most of there figures via the net, or phones calls to stockists and have the figure described to us over the phone. By you opening the boxes we get to see what we are spending our hard earned cash on. Thank you, more to come please (y)
  4. jitch0t Member

Spain
    Awesome review, really useful!
  5. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks for another great review Gray (y)
  6. homellop Active Member

Spain
    Hi Folks!
    I've painted this little gem and I must say it is a great figure modelled by a good friend of mine.
    The only thing you have to do to improve the figure is to replace the lance's pole
    Cheers
    jaume
  7. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    thanks for Review

Robin
  8. thegoodsgt Active Member

United-States
    The uniform of the 17th Lancers has always been a favorite of mine, so I was excited when I first heard about this figure. I was a little disappointed, however, although I'm not sure why. I think it's that the torso is largely hidden by the arms and hands.

Jim Holt scratchbuilt a 17th Lancer more than 10 years ago, and I think it took BOS at Chicago, and I'd love to see a "copy" of it in 54mm.