1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Arabian horse

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by ChrisP, Apr 4, 2015.

1. ChrisP Active Member

Greece
    Hi, anyone knows where to find a kit of arabian horse in 1/32 scale?Thanks in advance, Chris.
  2. Huw63 A Fixture

Hi

The Historex horses are pretty Arabian in their style - just remove the moulded on harness. I did this for one of my girls as we own an Arabian and she was impressed.

Cheers

Huw
  3. ChrisP Active Member

Greece
    Hi Huw, i have the historex horses, i need mostly the head because of the characteristic anatomy in this part.Thank you.
  4. balder PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    Hi Chris, try looking on breyerhorses.com. Their stablemates line is 1:32 scale. I just starting looking quick through the section and there is at least one Arabian in there. Take a look. Hopefully there is something useful for you.
    Gerald
  5. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium