1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Aquiles from Alex Lopez

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Edson, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Edson Member

Mexico
    One more time , i made a little review from this new kit from a new company, so if this help to get a better idea about the kits we buy, man Im gonna do it forever!!

Enjoy it.

Review

Cheers
    Ed :lol:
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks for the review Edson.......very well done. Does the figure come in the plastic box shown?
  3. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    well done Ed if we had many more of these nice lil revies we could be well prepared on what we buy

Costas
  4. frank h Well-Known Member

England
    Terrific review Edson,
    Where will this figure be available?

Frank
  5. arpensado New Member

I had the opportunity, to see this figure and its very well done, good job Alex, keep the amazing job.

Guy, you are right,in that kind of plastic box the figure comes,and is well protected.

Frank,i now this figure are now for sale in spain and mexico, and soon for sale in USA

cheers to all

Armando
  6. Edson Member

Mexico
    Hi guys here I post some more pics about the Aquiles Face hope you can see face better.

[IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG]

[IMG]

Cheers
    Ed :lol: