1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Apache Victorio serie 77

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by elvis, Jul 11, 2010.

1. elvis A Fixture

Hello guys,do you remember this is a old figure sculpt in the 1986? Is the first figure that I seen in a model store in Padova city in the 1989. (I start to paint the doldiers in the end of 1994). I try to search this figure for many years and now I have (thanks to my friend Ugo pozzati) and now I finished to paint. I have some problem with the metal (just like at motocross field) but I'm so very happy. I hope you like.... ciao from Luca

Attached Files:

rej, ralpht, Meehan34 and 4 others like this.
  2. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    Nice work on the painting. Is that dude's melon freakishly large or is it just the pictures? Outstanding work though.
  3. elvis A Fixture

no the head is very very big eh eh, I post the pic of this figure paint I think in the 1986, is inside the box. ciao from Luca

Attached Files:

4. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    thanks for clearing that up. Your painting is always so nice to see. I also like your new website.
  5. sarouman A Fixture

Greece
    Hi Elvis,
    Beautiful painting a figure whose head is too large compared with the body.
    Very good job Lucas.

Alexandros
  6. rheath Active Member

South-Africa
    Your work never fails to inspire Luca, very nicely done indeed.:cool:
  7. housecarl A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Excellent painting Luca, but I bet that head took some paint.
    Carl.
  8. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Very good paintwork as usual Luca.

Marc
  9. elvis A Fixture

thanks friend, paint this figure is been just like at Odissea, but I'm happy. Ciao from Luca;)
  10. Michael Tse Active Member

HongKong
    well 1986 was when I came into existence, so it was way back. I guess we can be forgiving on the big head in light of that...
  11. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Pat and Ollie Byrd would laugh if they knew his Apache was still causing controversy. I was visiting Pat & Ollie in California right as this was in the casting drum and he showed me the photo he worked from of Victorio. Victorio had an unusual large head in proportion to his body so the sculpted master he cast from also showed this. After its release it did raise some questions then.....as it does now. He gave me a copy of this figure which I have painted in my showcase.
  12. elvis A Fixture

Ello Guy, very compliment for your gallery ciao from Luca
  13. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Luca,
    Nicely done and certainly different for you. I also like both your websites.
    Cheers.
    John
  14. elvis A Fixture

15. Marcel Active Member

Spain
    Excellent paintwork Luca! Much better than the first.

Cheers,
    Marcel.
  16. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    The paint work is outstanding but that head is sooo funny XD