1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Marketplace Masters Anyone interested? Original Uhlan Prussian Officer WWI

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by SUPER ANTO, Jul 15, 2021.

1. SUPER ANTO Active Member

Spain
    Hi PF friends!. :)

Recently I purchased a fully ilustred book about the German army at WWI and only for fun I decided to sculpt this figure.

The figure, sculpted at 70 mm using Epofer clay, depict a Prussian Uhlan Officer (leutnant) during the first months of the war, maybe resting a time at rear guard or at home. Only left hand with stick and base are separate piece. Again a forgot subject for the main figure manufacturers.... sigh! :(

If anyone is interested in to purchase an original figure of “real sculpt“, please send me a PM.

Yes, you're right, really very bad photos, but very fine quality in live.

I shipp to worldwide. PayPal and Bizzum are accepted.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    It's a nice sculpt, but I think you should modify it to tilt his Tschapka a little to his left. It was worn with a slight tilt. Purely for fashion, it was jaunty.

Prost!
    Brad