1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Anyone have any info?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by stev1eran, Dec 19, 2005.

1. stev1eran Member

Hi all,

A friend of mine has just given me an early Xmas present and I wondered if any fellow pf members may have any information about the figure.
    He picked it up in a junk shop and it is in need of some work. I believe that it is a British Dragoon of the Napoleonic period, dismounted and below the base it is inscribed D F Grieve models CL 16 England. It is made of metal and is 120mm I think.
    I have tried searching D F Grieve but all I can find is his current figures from Debra Raymond.
    I would be interested if anyone could put me on the right track with unit, date and uniform or suitable web sites, any help would be appreciated.

Best wishes to fellow members for the festive season :)

Steve
  2. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Steve

David Grieve had gone out on his own again and has produced a new figure and bust,
    I have his address if you need it, he may be able to give you some information...

David Grieve Models,
    St. Andrews,
    Westwood,
    Kent DA13 9LZ
    01474 833885

hope this can help

Dave
  3. stev1eran Member

Thanks Dave,

I will drop him a Christmas Card :)

Steve