1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Anyone going to NoreastCon in Rochester NY?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by amherbert, Mar 6, 2005.

1. amherbert Member

Hi

NoreastCon is in Rochester on the weekend of May 6 to the 8th in Rochester NY.
    Any other figure types going?

Here are the show details:
    NoreastCon Details

Cheers
    Andy
  2. PJ Deluhery Active Member

United-States
    Hi Andy -

Unfortunately, that's the weekend of MFCA. Too bad, as I have been in the past and always enjoyed myself.

There are several guys from Wings and Wheels who are planning on going, not sure who as the group is still jelling. It was discussed at our meeting last Wednesday.

Happy Painting!
  3. Mike McGregor Member

If they get that ferry up and running, I'd consider the trip... Is it more of a general hobby show? or is it more focused on figures? I'm going to be in T.O. on the 5th anyways...

Mike
  4. amherbert Member

Hi Mike

It's a general IPMS show. I'm going because I live here!! I think there'll be some figure stuff. There are a couple of pretty good painters around here, and they turn up at the local shows.

And the 'fast' ferry is still not running. The city of Rochester has formed a group that's bought it from the original group that shut down after a few months. Frankly, you can drive around from TO to Rochester in about the same time the ferry takes.

How's London these days? I went to Western.

Andy
  5. amherbert Member

Which is just a little more figure oriented!!! ;)

Cheers
    Andy
  6. PJ Deluhery Active Member

United-States
    Picky, picky picky! :lol: