1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Any UK companies that can produce resin figures from my moulds?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Daveum79, Nov 7, 2023.

1. Daveum79 Member

Hi everyone,

I might have asked this question a couple of years ago but thought I'd give it another go.

I have a tiny figurine measuring approx 45mm tall that I use regularly within a framed diorama scene that I sell. I have been using my own one piece silicone moulds and milliput which has worked pretty well although on occasions an arm might snap when removing from mould and I have to either make a new one or glue the existing arm back on. The issue is that I find my moulds don't last very long, and I might only get 10-15 figures per mould as the milliput stick to the silicone and tears areas.

I wondered if there is anyone on here that can help or any companies that can send my moulds to that can then cast my figurines from using resin.

I'm looking for long term monthly orders.

Many thanks in advance for any replies.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
  3. Steve headley A Fixture

Hi Daveum79 our caster might be a bale to help you out. Drop me a PM and we will see what can be done for you.

Steve

TFB Miniatures Team
    Nap and theBaron like this.