1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Anubis 'God of the Underworld'

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Trevorkats Active Member

fabulous what about some 54mm ancient battles, crusade, roman on celts, Greeks on Persians, will do better than fantasy

great skill in the art work as above you have the ability to venture into traditional figures
    Blind Pew and Nap like this.
  2. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    For me, this is a very strong contender for best release of 2020. And there's been some good ones.
    Hugo, this is unbelievable. I never used to believe in Anubis. I do now. (y)
    kevininpdx and Nap like this.
  3. Nap Moderator

England

Hugo will be happy at the comments

This release will be part of the prizes in our Vignette & Diorama comp running till March 2021

Nap
    Blind Pew likes this.
  4. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Kev, I think I'll hastily put something together in that case, thanks for letting me know! (y)
    Nap likes this.
  5. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Trevorkats

Thank you so much for your comment. Infortunally RPmodels don't do 54mm. We specialize in 75mm and its the scale we work. Recently we start work 120mm too and because that success we work in this moment in 120mm too...

About future dioramas... The Battle of Abukir with Mustafa and Murat and teh last historical figure, Roman Auxilia Catafratari it was a study for us, to understand better how the things work... We are developing a few complex dioramas, that we will present in next year. I will let you a link of our You Tube Channel, where you can see some wips... Today they are more advance... Much more...

Midiathres King in Triogocerta Battle

Vienna Siege

There are more works in development, but this is the only works that we will laugh in the next year... I hope you can do 75mm or 120mm...

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Billy Dickinson, kevininpdx and Borek like this.
  6. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Blind Pew

Thank you so much for your words... This is a new trail tear we are doing.... Many things to improve and grow up... But I believe we can do it... With all your support and friendship its our big strength to go forward...

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  7. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello BIG GUY

Thank you so much...

Big hug
    Hugo
  8. Cannonball A Fixture

These further preview pieces look fantastic Hugo. Great action and interaction between the pieces and the detail looks superb. Can’t wait to see the development on the Siege of Vienna piece.

Neal
  9. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Neal

Thank you so much for the comment... This will be for next year... 1 in March and Other in September... RPmodels just will laugh 2 historical battles per here, nothing else... We have many projects in development and this year Im count close the year with a Child Bust in Peninsular War in 1806... Its a child guerrilla fighter... And the best of this... I used my son has a model... Its AMMMAAAAZZZIIINNNGGGGGG...

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Nap likes this.
  10. Stepa Member

New_Zealand
    The level of detail and complexity Hugo has been able to achieve with this release is amazing.

it bodes well for what he will be able to achieve with the historical projects he is working on now with RP Models.

is something like this able to created in 120mm or is the Bigger scale simply too big for such a complicated piece?
  11. kevininpdx Well-Known Member

United-States
    This is the best release of 2020 in my opinion but I’m not really a fantasy painter. The Tigranocerta and charge of the Hussars at Vienna look incredibly exciting.
    Nap likes this.
  12. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Stepa

Thank you so much for your words... Unfortunately the fantasy line will be just 75mm. The historical line you will have the 75mm and 120mm... Im sorry...

Thank you so much for your understand.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Nap likes this.
  13. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Kevin

Thank you so much for your words...Truly predicated... We are working hard... The next one will be the bust of my son... I did a warrior child in Peninsula War... 1806... It was a bust and its a dedication to him... A true fighter and mom supporter when I was out fighting against covid... I start to presume I will reinforce the hospital teams again with this increase of cases... But lets see what happens...

Thank you so much...
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Nap and kevininpdx like this.