Ant- Mininiatures

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Roc, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Roc Active Member

United-States
    D&A 54-03 "Cannon - fodder."Landsknecht 1520-th.
    [IMG]

54-28 Officer of the regiment of the line infantry.Russia 1812 th.
    [IMG]

54-27 Russian grenadier. 1812 th.
    [IMG]

54-26 Colored sergeant of the regiment of the line infantry,Russia, 1812
    [IMG]

Cheers

Roc. :)
  2. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hey Guys, this is the link for Ant-Miniatures:

Ant-Miniatures

Cheers

Roc. :)
  3. Pete_H New Member

Who painted these?
  4. Roc Active Member

United-States
    They don't list the painter.
  5. diosytexas Member

England
    wow is that landsknecht ugly or what? did the pig win him in a raffle? i think he looks great. dave.
  6. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    really awsome figures !!!!!!!!!
  7. Pete_H New Member

I'm sorry, but I must confess that my deviant mind has wandered a bit when looking at some of these poses. Hmmmm, what is up with that? A soldier picking his feet? Another one titled "cannon fodder" while holding a porker? And yet another one rummaging around his "sack" for something?
  8. Vik Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Hi.
    I some days could not go on a site, therefore did not know, that these figures were exposed on a forum. We wanted to expose them then, when will begin to work a site of our German dealer - that those to whom these figures will seem interesting could them buy. But as the figures have caused some questions I shall try on them to answer. I am sorry for my bad English language.
    In the first name of the artist we always indicated - it it is possible to look on my site. From itself the add - majority of figures are painted by my wife. Can be not all the level of colouring of figures is pleasant, but we try it(him) to improve.
    The figure with a pig was painted with its(her) author - Vladimir Danilov. The person of the man was made specially similar to a pig - so is conceived. The pig is food for the soldier, and soldier is " meat of war " - " Cannon - fodder. " And a pig it(he) most likely has stolen.
    Whether I correctly knew - can transfer(translate) I think - hope, that it at me has turned out.
    Dear Costas! I promised send to you a sample of this figure - you Mario-I should to write the letter of the promise do not overlook - simple at us holidays just were finished and we actively were engaged in creation of German shop, but in nearest 2 weeks a figure we to you shall send.
    Today I shall lay out updating - our new figures. If there will be what that questions - I with pleasure on them I shall answer.
    Best regards.
    Vik. :)