1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Ant- Mininiatures

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Roc, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Roc Active Member

United-States
    D&A 54-03 "Cannon - fodder."Landsknecht 1520-th.
    [IMG]

54-28 Officer of the regiment of the line infantry.Russia 1812 th.
    [IMG]

54-27 Russian grenadier. 1812 th.
    [IMG]

54-26 Colored sergeant of the regiment of the line infantry,Russia, 1812
    [IMG]

Cheers

Roc. :)
  2. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hey Guys, this is the link for Ant-Miniatures:

Ant-Miniatures

Cheers

Roc. :)
  3. Pete_H New Member

Who painted these?
  4. Roc Active Member

United-States
    They don't list the painter.
  5. diosytexas Member

England
    wow is that landsknecht ugly or what? did the pig win him in a raffle? i think he looks great. dave.
  6. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    really awsome figures !!!!!!!!!
  7. Pete_H New Member

I'm sorry, but I must confess that my deviant mind has wandered a bit when looking at some of these poses. Hmmmm, what is up with that? A soldier picking his feet? Another one titled "cannon fodder" while holding a porker? And yet another one rummaging around his "sack" for something?
  8. Vik Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Hi.
    I some days could not go on a site, therefore did not know, that these figures were exposed on a forum. We wanted to expose them then, when will begin to work a site of our German dealer - that those to whom these figures will seem interesting could them buy. But as the figures have caused some questions I shall try on them to answer. I am sorry for my bad English language.
    In the first name of the artist we always indicated - it it is possible to look on my site. From itself the add - majority of figures are painted by my wife. Can be not all the level of colouring of figures is pleasant, but we try it(him) to improve.
    The figure with a pig was painted with its(her) author - Vladimir Danilov. The person of the man was made specially similar to a pig - so is conceived. The pig is food for the soldier, and soldier is " meat of war " - " Cannon - fodder. " And a pig it(he) most likely has stolen.
    Whether I correctly knew - can transfer(translate) I think - hope, that it at me has turned out.
    Dear Costas! I promised send to you a sample of this figure - you Mario-I should to write the letter of the promise do not overlook - simple at us holidays just were finished and we actively were engaged in creation of German shop, but in nearest 2 weeks a figure we to you shall send.
    Today I shall lay out updating - our new figures. If there will be what that questions - I with pleasure on them I shall answer.
    Best regards.
    Vik. :)