1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Another Russian

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by slaj, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hey Stephan, your sculpture looks great so far, after seeing your beautiful work at the MFCA , I thaught it could not get any better than that, you amaze me with every new figure you sculpt.

Keep up the great work

Cheers
    Roc, :)
  2. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hey Roc, thanks. It was greta meeting you at MFCA. Hopefully I'll be back next year.

Stephen Mallia
  3. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Stephan, it was fantastic seeing you and your work at the MFCA, hope to see you next year.

Ciao
    Roc.
  4. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    Very nice work Stephen...I love the face, and you have managed a great deal of detail all over...the chain-mail looks very convincing too...not easy.

Looking forward to the next steps.

Roy.
  5. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hey Roy thanks. Yes this figure was time consuming with all those different textures and surfaces. But it was worth the time invested in it. See you at Euro

Stephen Mallia
  6. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Either I'm getting old & my memory has gone bonkers or else I was @ work when you brought this beauty to club......... or did you :lol: ?

A lovely figure mate :eek:

Ray ;)
  7. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hola Stephen!

Nice work like always!

This looks like a very difficult piece to sculpt as it have a lot of different patterns and textures. You've done a great job with it all though!

Looking forward to see him finished!
  8. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hey Anders, thanks. You're gonna have to wait a while to see it finished since I have to wait for the castings first. And they're not coming from anywhere near either....Russia for that matter :eek:

Stephen Mallia
  9. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    No mate, you're not getting old or anything. There was no time to bring it to club since customer was putting a lot of pressure to get it over the pond. But I will bring the casting when it's done, hopefully soon enough

Stephen Mallia