1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Another Release from The Lost Battalion

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Scott777, May 16, 2019.

1. Scott777 Active Member

United-States
    Hello everyone up for your consideration the 120mm resin figure of General George Pickett CSA. This is the former Michael Rbts. kit and comes with a detailed base. Kit retails for $39.95 Hope you like it.

MH 18 George Pickett.jpg
  2. Scott777 Active Member

United-States
    Oh I meant to add that this 120mm figure is a collaborative effort of the incredible skills of Terry Wooster and Mike Stelzel. Two master artists in historical miniatures. Kit was formerly produced by Michael Rbts. in their man of honor series. The Lost Battalion has all production rights and ownership.
    malc and captnenglish like this.
  3. Von Bock Well-Known Member

United-States
    Scott great news. Thanks for bringing these back. You'll have an order shortly. Regards, Brock
  4. malc PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    That to me is a very good likeness and an interesting figure
  5. Knill22 Member

United-States
  6. bucsfan21 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Painted this one years ago from Mike Stelzel. One of my favorites along with Longstreet. Always wished Mike would have done more personalities from ACW. Especially Forrest, Jackson, and Hood. Glad to see them still in production.(y)

Best of Everything, Terry Martin-Member of the Atlanta Military Figure Society
  7. Scott777 Active Member

United-States
    I agree Terry, hopefully I can correct that short coming
  8. Von Bock Well-Known Member

United-States
    Scott great release. Yes a figure of John Bell Hood would be great. Could have him and Longstreet talking over the Devils Den. Took the wife to Gettysburg a couple of time had her watch Gettysburg to get an idea of the battlefield. She was amazed by the whole place as was I. All the amazing places we have to see here in the US. Regards, Brock
  9. Scott777 Active Member

United-States
    I agree I think a visit to Gettysburg should be on everyone's bucket list. Every time I go there's something more to see.