1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Another Pegaso Knight

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Anders Heintz, Jun 15, 2004.

1. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hola Guys!

Started on this last night after all the pics for the SBS as I wanted to do something for fun. It is the Pegaso Last Templar knight, which by the way is a great kit. I was going to paint it in whites (Sorry Joe!!) but decided to have some fun and paint it in purple instead. There are still some rough spots that I need to blend on the tunic, and MAN are the 54mm faces small compared to that Andrea 1/8th scale bust, it was right hard to paint something this small after doing large scale for some time. Just shows I have to paint some more 54's.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Redid the coat a little as I wasn't very happy with it the first time. But after the second try I think I will just redo the whole figure. Ooooh well!

Attached Files:

3. jitch0t Member

Spain
    hmm i dunno what to tell you, buddy... i like both and i love the purple color, i think it looks good with highlights and shadows, more natural/real than other colors
  4. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Hi Anders,

I like the tunis too. What is it you don't like about it? The face on the other hand can use some more work. Try putting in some extreme highlights and shadows and you will see this guy come alive.

Keep us informed,

Gino
  5. Joe Hudson Active Member

United-States
    Hey Anders,

He is looking good but white would be better! ;)

Joe
  6. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys,

Thanks for your replies!

I just think the surcoat is too rough, it's not smooth enough transitions and just looks crappy. The face is accually the only thing that I was happy with on this figure so far, so I think I will just redo the whole thing.
  7. Roc Active Member

United-States
    hey Anders, he is looking good, I like the flesh tones.

keep up the good work.

Roc. :)
  8. KeithP Active Member

United-States
    I love this figure. I like the flesh tones.

But, has been mentioned, Templars in white or black :)

"Course maybe there were purple coated Templars :lol:

Keith
  9. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Fellas!

Well I will grant Joe's and Keith's wishes! I am redoing this guy in white as I found another Pegaso knight laying around that I can make purple!