1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Another knight

Discussion in 'Just starting...' started by Indy, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Indy Member

United-States
    I purchased this on ebay thinking I was buying a Pegaso figure only to learn it was a copy! I am now very careful about who I purchase from.

Attached Files:

2. Indy Member

United-States
    The shot above was taken outdoors, this one indoors.

Attached Files:

3. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks for sharing Indy (y)

Yes, the most caution must be taken with Ebay, it is full of ripoff pirated castings of the worst quality.
  4. Reccymech New Member

Australia
  5. Bailey A Fixture

United-States
    There are plenty of legit items on ebay. Though I usually look for a photograph of the original box (instead of just a copy of the box art taken from the internet). People selling pirated copies aren't going to be able to provide the Pegaso or Young's box for each miniature. Might not be perfect, but it's the litmus test I use to determine if I buy something off ebay.

For example, I just bought this one and I think we can be pretty sure it's right.
    ebay_ex.jpg