1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Another figure painter goes soft

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Jim Hockett, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Jim Hockett Member

After seeing Craig's teddy bear picnic I ordered one up to paint for my wife's birthday this weekend. Just a quickie paint job, as I had to work on it when she wasn't looking.

Jim

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    AWWWWW......they look so cute :lol: :lol: !!! But,seriously,Jim,that's a very nice paint-job there. WELL DONE !!
    Kenneth :) .
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Jim,

The wife good be very happy with it.
    Great job.

Marc
  4. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Big softie !!! Hey, maybe it's a good way to get the little woman on your side - maybe your a genius !!!!
  5. quang Active Member

Belgium
    Hello JIm,

This is GENIAL! No doubt the missus will have a very happy birthday.

(y) (y) (y)

Quang
  6. PJ Deluhery Active Member

United-States
    Nice work, Jim. Smart Man! You now have a few more "points" to burn. If you're like me, they'll come in handy pretty soon.
  7. Mongo Mel Active Member

United-States
    Good job Jim!
    Even if you've embarassed me to no end (mine is no where near to being finished :( ).
    If I don't get mine done in time, maybe I'll just give her a picture of yours! (y)
    Cheers,
    Craig
  8. Brad S Member

Hey Jim,

Long time, no see. That is a dandy little scene and you have done a wonderful job (as usual). Can't wait to see it in the flesh, if the missus will let you.

Anyway, hope to see you soon.

Brad Spelts
  9. Jim Hockett Member

Thanks for the kind comments. Scored some points, and it was kind of fun to just slap some paint around with no worries about accuracy.

Jim
  10. Brad S Member

Jim,

I can relate to that. I guess that is why I fiddle around a little with some sci fi, monster, ect.

Brad S.
  11. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Looks nice , very cute.

Cheers
    Roc. :)