1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Another ACW

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by John Long, Jul 30, 2006.

1. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Here is a photo showing some progress on an ACW piece. I'm reconsidering the binoculars, and the hand holding them has been reworked. It has undergone some minor changes since the bottom picture was taken. Basically, the pants and boots were bulked up. They were subsequently thinned down in key areas and folds were modified (this step not pictured).

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Roc Active Member

United-States
    John, so far so good, I like the way it's turning out.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers
    Roc. :)
  3. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Very good John!
    I like the second version more!
    keep up
    christos
  4. pgarri27 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hi John,
    I really like the way this is coming along. Even before I read the comments, I thought this guy's pants are wrong. Then I read/saw what you did to them. So much better!!! Looking forward to seeing more.
    Pete
  5. petermh Active Member

United-Kingdom
    John I Iike the stance of this figure partiularly the pointing version He would look good painted as a confederate artillary officer directing fire properly equipedwith pistol holster, binocular case,and sword