1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Andrea's Saxon

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Andrew Craft, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Andrew Craft Well-Known Member

Australia
    Hi guys,
    I started this guy today to go with the Latorre Saxon. Still have quite a bit to finish off but the basics are there. Trying to get similar tones as the Latorre Saxon has been a bit tricky, hopefully they will work together. I threw in a pic of the Latorre one for comparison. (I think I made him look a little like Patrick Stewart by accident)
    As always feel free to comment or critique.
    Thanks for looking,
    Andrew

Attached Files:

2. Jazz A Fixture

England
    Nice work on both figures Andrew. I dont know if you saw but I put these two figures together some time back. They really go together well. Great minds think alike (or fools seldom differ) whichever way you look at it. I'm sure yours will be much better than mine seeing how you are progressing. (y)
  3. Andrew Craft Well-Known Member

Australia
    Thanks John, I did see the ones you put together and liked it so much I wanted to put them together too. Great idea hope you don't mind me pinching it.
  4. Jazz A Fixture

England
    Not at all Old chap. I dont know if Andrea meant it but they are just made for each other. I look forward to seeing how yours turn out.(y)
  5. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Andrew excellent work on the face and a nice choice of muted colours, following.

Cheers Ken
  6. sam b Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Very nice work mate love the tones
    Sam
  7. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Outstanding work, and I really like the colors you are using.
    Very lifelike.

marc
  8. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Struth Andrew, that's some mighty fine painting mate.(y)
  9. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    love the tones Andrew,
    will keep an eye on this one(y)