1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Andrea's Prussian Blue

Discussion in 'Just starting...' started by Showlen, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Showlen Active Member

United-States
    This is going to be a really crazy question, I know o_O. I have easy access to a hobby shop down the street that carries all Vallejo paints. I'm in need of Andrea's "Prussian Blue" (NAC-25), and since I need to get my hands on it tomorrow, I'm trying to find which Vallejo blue would best resemble this. I'm pretty sure Vallejo's Prussian blue is quite different, maybe lighter, but I could be wrong. Any suggestions on which Vallejo blue would be closest to Andrea's Prussian blue?

Thank you!!

Ronnie

Attached Files:

2. outrunthedogs Member

United-States
    I think Vallejo makes a Dark Prussian Blue in addition to Prussian Blue , I would think one of those two would be close to the Andrea color. :)
  3. housecarl A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Vallejo Dark Prussian blue 899, I'd get some Tamiya X21 (flat base) as well as it's a notorious shiny.
    Carl.(y)
  4. Showlen Active Member

United-States
    Perfect! Thanks for the information.

I recently picked up some X-21 and I really like how it works!

Ronnie
  5. housecarl A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    It's good stuff Ronnie, as long as you don't brush it on neat.;)
    Carl.(y)