Hola Guys! After being absent from sculpting for too long I finished up a project I have wanted to do for some time but never got around doing it. The victim is the beautiful Andrea 1/10th scale WWI 'Stormtrooper" bust, I thought the bust was a bit too plain and kind of boring, so I decided to do something a little different with it. Basically all I did was to add a great coat ontop of the bust, Aves Apoxy was used for the putty work and lead wire was used for the piping. I dont know if it is an improvement to the original bust, but I think its a little more interesting now, and it was a whole lot of fun to do! Let me know what you think!