1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Andrea Vietnam Bust Finished

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Anders Heintz, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Roc and Alex,

Thanks for your nice comments :) I really enjoyed painting the camo, although I probably should have added some more 'foilage'.

As for what is next, I just ordered Latorres first bust, finally time to paint some reds! Also have the 200mm Russian and a 54mm mounted cowboy Im working on (cowboy = very bad so far ;) )
  2. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Anders,"you de MAN !" (y) GOOD job on the bust,my friend;maybe a little more weathering will help,but he looks real good just as he is now ! Looking forward to the completion of the Russian.Cheers !
    Kenneth. :lol:
  3. olly_usafsoc New Member

Hey, that looks superb, SO is it really nice to paint? I was thinking of doing this bust myself, i like the far-out 'ive been smoking something' gaze :lol: . Well done though!! keep it up.
  4. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Kenneth and Olly,

Thanks Guys :)

Yes Olly, he was a blast to paint. I really didn't think he would be all that much fun to do, but turned out to be one of the most fun busts that I have ever painted. You should go for it!
  5. homellop Active Member

Spain
    Hi Anders
    Nice work.
    Great face and subtle but very effective weathering.
    Nice touch on the elastic band.

cheers
  6. ggamzzic New Member

South-Korea
    Hi Anders..

Beautiful bust... :lol:
    Good work.
    keep it up..

Jung