1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Andrea miniatures US navy diver bust ?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by samson, Dec 21, 2020.

1. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    I have searched here and found a few posts on this subject and one wip but the pics are gone . I know I’m getting ahead of myself again but have looked at this bust the past few years and might get it . With that said anyone who has this bust how much and how hard is the clean up on this piece putting the helmet halves together , working with the photoetch ( unfamiliar territory LOL ) etc etc .thanks for any info .rob 898B8451-9C94-47D3-932D-2FAE738E1FF2.png
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi there

Can I suggest you put a post in the Marketplace as your asking about how much and also about the build

The Andrea price is about on par with similar but you will also have shipping

Never had this but I can't imagine there being too much as long as you take it logically , this is a earlier Andrea so shoukd be okay

These are here on PF

https://www.planetfigure.com/threads/u-s-navy-diver-1941-andrea-bust.30103/

https://www.planetfigure.com/threads/andrea-us-navy-diver-bust-for-a-mate.32665/

Nap
    samson likes this.
  3. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Ok will do thanks for the links
  4. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Ok will do thanks for the links . Do you know of any way to see see the missing pics in the second link ? Thanks rob
  5. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Ok will do thanks for the links . Do you know anyway of bringing back the missing pics in the second link ? Thanks rob
  6. Nap Moderator

England

No worries , ref pics , not possible think it's something to do with the way they were uploaded perhaps send a message to the poster he might have them on file

Nap
    samson likes this.
  7. arj A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nap and samson like this.
  8. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Ok I might just try that
  9. samson Well-Known Member

United-States