1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Andrea Le Capitaine

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by ACCOUNT_DELETED, Nov 21, 2004.

1. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Andrea's 90mm Le Capitaine in progress - painted primarily in Citadel acrylics + Citadel inks + Vallejos.

Only the pants and boots are done - everything else is ~ 70%.....I'm only painting the left side of the dolman due to pelisse being added to the right. Dolman lacing needs redoing.

Gold lace is Base - Val. khaki; Mid - 50:50 Khaki + Light sand; 1st Highlight is Light sand and high highlight is light flesh. Washed with old gold when dry.

Colin
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    He is looking great Colin.................I look forward to seeing more as you go along.
  3. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Wow Colin, superb painting so far. I'm not into painting Napoleonic subjects (way too difficult) but whar a great job you have done. All those lacing, very very impressive.

Keep up the great work,

Gino
  4. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Well done !!! An excellent paint job on an excellent figure !!!
  5. KeithP Active Member

United-States
    Metals are just great, Colin. I am going to have to give that mix a try!

Keith
  6. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Colin,

Nice work and thanks for the metal mixtures. I may try this on the fringe! ;)

Joe
  7. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Colin, beautiful work, looks great.

Cheers

Roc. :)
  8. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Awesome painting so far Colin. I really love this figure. Keep up the good work my friend.