1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Andrea Fallschirmjager

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by rustyratliff, Feb 11, 2018.

1. rustyratliff Well-Known Member

United-States
    I thought I would post a in progress pic of my latest project. I have been away from the bench for a while and it feels good to sit down and get something done. I really like the fit and construction of this figure. Let me know what you think. I will post some more pics as I make progress. Thanks, Rusty

[IMG]
    Mike Stevens, Joe55, Jeff T and 9 others like this.
  2. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    One word........... Excellent
  3. Mike - The Kiwi A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Neat clean start Rusty & good to see you back painting historical figures.
    - Mike
  4. TERRYSOMME1916 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Outstanding so far, we all hit bumps in our modeling, mine lasted 25 years, but what you are doing looks really good so it will be great to watch your progress through to completion and then hopefully you will continue with more subjects that we can follow, the wonderful thing about PF is that perhaps someone else who hasn't painted for a while will see your post and decide to get the brushes out again.
    TERRY
  5. rustyratliff Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks for the comments guys, I am glad you like it. I will post some more pics as this comes along.
    Rusty
  6. Jeff T A Fixture

Australia
    Excellent work Rusty!

Cheer's,
    Jeff.
  7. rustyratliff Well-Known Member

United-States
    Not the best pic, but here is some more progress. I am not sure if I like the canteen cover. The highlights may be a little much.
    Rusty

[IMG]
    Joe55, Ferris and Martin64 like this.
  8. Johan Kees Active Member

Belgium
    It doesn't show that you have been away from the workbench for a while! Great work on the face and the jacket.

J;) han