1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Andrea 54mm Conner McLeod

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by FigureLover, Nov 20, 2008.

1. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Hello again all,
    I have attatched several photos of a nice kit from Andrea that I finished a couple of years ago now. Built straight from the box, this kit needed absolutely no filler as it went together beautifully. I painted it all with oils and enamels and was my second attempt at a tartan.
    When held up to the DVD cover, it is a very good likeness of actor Christopher Lambert in his Highlander role. The coat that he is wearing gave great depth to the kit and it is quite heavy for 54mm.
    Hope you all like the finished piece.
    Regards,
    Ben

Attached Files:

2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Excellent painting Ben. Your tartan turned out well.
  3. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello

"There can be only one"
    Great paintjob, I love the tartan.

Cheers
    Pedro
  4. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    Nice work Ben the tartan turned out very well.

David
  5. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Excellent work Ben, great result on the McLeod tartan.
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Excellent work.
    I like what you have done. The cloak is very impressive.

Marc
  7. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Thank you Guy, Pedro, Tony, David and Marc. Yes I was happy with the way the tartan turned out as well. Was a fun kit to paint.
    Ben
  8. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Ben,
    Great painting and nice tartan.
    Cheers
    John
  9. specmod Active Member

Australia
    Gidday Ben, its nice to see your work on this site, l dont know if you remember me, l work with firestorm, have met at Brisbane,l sold you my Pegaso German officer with the Dog?? This is a nice figure, l to like the way you paint tartan, not an easy task.
    Whats your current project?? Well done, look forward to seeing your current works.
    Cheers Andrew
  10. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Thanks John, thanks Andrew. Pleasure to post my work on this site.Andrew, I have sent you a PM.
    Cheers,
    Ben