1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

And now for somthing a little different

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by PaultheMilitaryModeller, Jul 6, 2012.

1. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    It helps everyone if there is an image :cautious:

Nice fig! (y)
  2. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    That's a great figure almost Steampunk but in a modern way, if that makes any sense.o_O:D

Cheers Ken
    captnenglish likes this.
  3. Gaudin A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Looks like a character from Evil Genius ( the game ) as far as style and painting.
    Knees are a bit chunky and square but - I am sorry, despite that - in 1/35 its absolutely frigging brilliant. Dont need the gas tanks - she is just begging for some cool steam punk revamping.

Top marks

Just satisfy my curiosity - is it truly a sculpt or 3d print?
    captnenglish likes this.
  4. Tommy's War Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Been meaning to post this, I got these in a few days ago, but this week has flown by.

Anyone coming to Figureworld tomorrow should head on over and see the vampire 1/6 figure that I've got in from Industria Mechanika! WOW is all I can say :eek:
  5. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Love the welding gear :)
    One small point though Bare flesh while welding is not a good Idea:eek:

But then again it is a fun piece (y)

Ron
  6. Helm A Fixture

England
    Yeah I'd love to see her welding dressed like that myself Brian
  7. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    This is a nice piece, but the Frankenstein they have on pre-order is a thing of absolute beauty!!! Great stuff all around!

Jay H.
  8. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
    I agree with Ron. Bare flesh and welding is an accident waiting to happen. There are a number of other Health and safety violations such as unsecured tanks in the trolley, hair not tied or covered, tangled gas hoses and I doubt those shorts are made of a protective material suitable for conducting welding in. I cannot see any maintenance inspection tags on the gas tanks so they should not be used. The gloves look a bit iffy and the should be fastened if welding in short sleeves. If any on is thinking of putting this in a workshop setting please see these violations are attended to or the Inspector may be around. Other than that looks like a great fun figure.
  9. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Jimmy - So I'm thinking...uh...are you maybe a SafeWork Australia Compliance Safety and Health Officer in real life?

Nonetheless...a totally fun figure! And, although 1/35th isn't my scale, I can also think of things I could do with the welding tanks and other equipment. No...really...I can!

All the best,
    Dan
  10. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    sweet. I'm glad they made a smaller version of her. I've had the 1/10th version for over a year now and scared to death to start painting her because of the size. 1/35th is much less daunting, I'll be getting this beauty fo sho.
    Wigdog likes this.
  11. bigtodd PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Okay was thrown off by the 3d renderings only. But found the real figure on their website looks great!!!! A must have!!!!
    Todd
  12. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    Sasha is a real cutie :cool: . I got mine a couple of weeks ago and was immediately impressed with the photo etched and resin tank cart (y) .

Hey Sharpie, they did include safety chains to secure the tanks though :)! You're right nonetheless, as there remains a lot of safety concerns.

Notice everyone that she's holding a cutting torch. She must be tough cause you know the splash will be really flying. Kinda like frying bacon in your underwear :eek:!

Joe
    gordy likes this.
  13. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    Really like the idea that you can have 1/35 and 1/32 scale.Something for other manufacturers to think about,brilliant idea as there has been figures i would have loved to paint but the scale 1/35th is too small for my old eyes.
    Brian
  14. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
    Wow Joe you breed them tough in Texas. Some sort of 2 burner arrangement in the Calvins? How's it taste?
  15. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Nice figure but I wouldnt be gas cutting like that,those molten sparks get everywhere.
    Andy
  16. Jim Active Member

C'mon!
    Safety issues be hanged! That is one cute and fun figure!
    I really like the sly smile and the attitude - that one would be fun to build and paint.
    Now, if I can just get her past SWMBO...:LOL:
  17. cadno Member

United-States
    very nice figure,i guess its one of them computer printed figures?and for all you industrial guys looks like the torch is upside down to me .
  18. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    cadno, post: 500575, member: 2250"]very nice figure,i guess its one of them computer printed figures?and for all you industrial guys looks like the torch is upside down to me .[/quote]
    Yeah trigger should be underneath.
    I didn't know it was also available in 1/32nd, much more eye friendly,;)
    Carl.
  19. T-34/85 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    I welded for over seven years and none of my co-workers ever looked like this:LOL: Great figure, I'll have to put her on my list. And yes, I sometimes did my own version of the dance of the damned when the molten metal pieces found their way under the leathers.