1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

An art project by a teacher in the U.S.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by sd0324, Jan 9, 2016.

1. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

Joe55 and tomifune like this.
  2. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Not into boats but if I was this is the direction I would take .

Super skill shown here (y)
    tomifune and sd0324 like this.
  3. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Ive tried in the past to run these types of projects at school but theyve gone down like a cup of cold sick with the management!! It seems that its not regarded as PC these days, sadly!!(y)
    tomifune and sd0324 like this.
  4. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

Wyoming is different like that. I sent them a bust of a U Boat man and the chick is tearing it up.
    valiant likes this.
  5. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I had to jump through so many hoops to get my section of WW1 trench dug, a couple years ago. They put every obstacle possible in my way to get it abandoned, so I called in a favour from a mate in the RAF and he arrived with 14 apprentices with shovels and picks. We dug it over one of the holidays and when the school started back, it was a fait accompli, no arguments!!(y)
  6. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    That's damn impressive! Wish I could of done a project like that school. Good of you to donate the U-Boat crewman bust, so now there might be a new figure painter and Planet Figure member :D!

Joe
    sd0324 likes this.
  7. Ferris A Fixture

Cool stuff.
    When we treated WW2 in high school we didn't treat any of that war's goings on, but only addressed 'the position of the woman during WW2'. Now you can get all sorts of fantasies about that, but it really was very very boring and I still wonder why this subject was considered so relevant.
    Wish I had had a teacher like this....

Cheers,
    Adrian
    sd0324 likes this.
  8. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

The kids have finished the project. Those of you who checked it out earlier should see the finish. It is cool.

Steve