1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Amazon.com , Book Review Four Stars

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Elia Cid, Dec 17, 2004.

1. Elia Cid New Member

[IMG]

A new way for painting miniatures, May 28, 2004

Reviewer: R.E. GONZALEZ AGUAYO from Madrid, Spain

If I must tell you the best and worse about this book probably this is my resume:
    - The worse is related with some text or paragraph mistakes. Probably this is related with a quick edition. Also some photographs shows bad resolution.

- The best: If you are an experienced painter you will find in this book some new tricks and ways for getting best results, specially in flesh tones. If you are new in painting miniatures you will find a step by step method for getting the best results.

Definitely: this book is a must to have.

Amazon.com
  2. rdclaeps New Member

Could you please post the link to the Amazon book review?

thanks,

Roger
  3. Elia Cid New Member

Roger,

Sorry, I had it under my webpage!!
    I will change it to "amazon.com" ;)
    Thanks ,
    Alex
  4. rdclaeps New Member

Thanks Alex. I was in Amazon US. I prefer not to purchase “how to” books, would rather spend my money on uniform reference material. But a couple more outstanding reviews like this and I"ll have to pick this one up.