1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Amati models?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by balder, Nov 24, 2014.

1. balder PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    Hello all. Does anyone know if Amati is still in the figure business? I have tried emailing several times both the U.S. site and the Italian site about getting a replacement part for a kit. I haven't received any kind of reply. Any info would be appreciated.
    Gerald
  2. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Gerald ,

Not seen any actual figure news from them but I have seen the figures at some UK shows being sold cheaply ....and of course there are genuine ones on sale at e bay ...from 3d Verlinden (a genuine seller) , I have also seen Red Lancers list them so that might be worth contacting Chuck .

Definately worth trying to get some IMO wether it's busts or figures .

Good hunting

Nap
  4. balder PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    I was looking at amatimodelusa.com. It looks like from the Italian site that the figure I have isn't in production any more. I guess I'm out of luck. Thanks for the info.
    Gerald