1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Always Faithful

Discussion in 'Brutal Honesty - Critique Center' started by Joe55, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks Brian for looking over the Marine and I appreciate your comments.

Joe
  2. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    Howdy Mirofsoft! Hadn't heard this ballad before, but I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting!

Joe
  3. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    Hi Steve! Thanks for your comments and views. In retrospect, a bit of weathering couldn't of hurt. After all, he's got several days worth of facial growth!

Joe
  4. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Joe. That's really nicely painted and I'm sure it will be a (doubtless) very well received surprise and gesture when you hand it over. Everyone should have a mate like you!
    Gary
    Joe55 likes this.
  5. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Hey Joe,
    I think the piece looks excellent.
    My Dad was in the Marines....Guadalcanal.........Came back with shellshock....no picnic.........never wanted to talk about it...........really missed that...................Really nice job.........Wayne
    Joe55 likes this.
  6. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    I'm glad you liked it Gary, and yeah my friend just loves it. Thank you for the kind words
  7. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks Wayne! In addition I wish to extend to you my respect and gratitude for your father and his service.

Joe