1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

ALTORES STUDIO

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by ALTORES STUDIO, Jul 23, 2021.

1. PropBlast Moderator

United-Kingdom
    I have to say that this is a superb little scene that has so much atmosphere. Brilliant as always from Altores Studio. :):):)
  2. zane666 Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    This is a great moment in time with lots happening and i'd definnately purchase if you make it 75mm.

Zane
    JasonB likes this.
  3. kevininpdx Well-Known Member

United-States
    This is a must have for me. Good choice on 54mm. I think most of us only have so much to spend on this hobby.
  4. Oda A Fixture

Neithe Altores nor Sychev need any introduction.Once more this match made in Heaven come forth with a release full of action ,drama and litteraly endless possibilities for painting and presentation.This is the New,Avant Garde miniature in all its glory.I am a HUGE fan of Altores and releases like this one make me feel very hopeful about the future.

Oda.
    Reptor likes this.