1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

ALTORES STUDIO

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by ALTORES STUDIO, May 16, 2018.

1. ALTORES STUDIO A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Good day, dear friends! Your attention is the next release from Altores Studio. This figure completes the Byzantine series.

H-75-083

BYZANTINE CATAPHRACT 10th century

75mm (1:24)

Resin

Sculptors -

Igor Kordyukov (horse)

Dmitry Shevzov (horseman and body kit) Byzantine cataphract.jpg S18_0122.jpg S18_0126.jpg S18_0129.jpg S18_0131.jpg
  2. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    :eek:WOw ! Great work! Another Masterpiece by Altores ! Superb sculpt :love: Great work :D
    ALTORES STUDIO, mortier and Oda like this.
  3. Oda A Fixture

I was eagely waiting for this to complete my 75mm Byzantine series.Altores keeps on materializing my figure modelling dreams!!!!!!!

Oda.
    ALTORES STUDIO and mortier like this.
  4. mortier A Fixture

Germany
    Shevzov and Kordyukov,fantastic Team,again wonderful release
    Oda and ALTORES STUDIO like this.
  5. ALTORES STUDIO A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Thank you friends!
    Oda likes this.
  6. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Very late to the party, I've only just seen this.

Nice figure but that horse's tail looks way too long. Also, does the kit come with stirrups & harnesses for the horse, because none are shown here?

- Steve
  7. ALTORES STUDIO A Fixture

Russian-Federation

Thank! Stirrups are included, of course.
    Oda and Babelfish like this.
  8. Oda A Fixture

I have this one as well as the rest of Altores' 75mm Byzantine line.All I can say is that it is up to the usual Altores standards i.e perfect.Full of detail,impeccably cast,no visible mould lines,perfect tight fit.This is a figure that you can literally put together almost without any glue,the parts just fit so tight to one another that you can actually "snap" the whole thing up.

Oda.