1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Altores (Russia) - News

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Martin Antonenko, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    "Altores" celebrates the third aniversary of the company with this...:

Title: Yo-ho-ho
    Scale: 75 mm
    Resin
    Sculptor: Alaksandr Deryabin
    Number: F-75-111

[IMG]

And I have found the following offer on a Russian website - whether it applies to other countries, unfortunately does not emerge ...:

The first 20 customers receive Igor Kordyukov's parrot für free...:

[IMG]

And the first ten buyers can look forward to the new panda by Aleksandr Deryabin for free...

[IMG]

Cheers
    OldTaff, captnenglish, Oda and 5 others like this.
  2. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Altores pull another rabbit out of the hat with a refreshing new take on the pirate theme. Love it!

It's crying out now for another pirate figure or two in similar mood. And maybe a Tortuga tavern wench? That would make for a great vignette.

- Steve
  3. grasshopper A Fixture

Canada
    Not their best sculpt, but the bear works..
  4. Oda A Fixture

Absolutely top class.

Oda.
  5. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Love all three
    Oda likes this.
  6. ALTORES STUDIO A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Good morning, dear friends and colleagues! Today, April 1, Altores Studio celebrates its third birthday. And with us it celebrates the old sea wolf.
    Unfortunately, Martin hurried a bit with the announcement. I have to correct that all the bonuses diverged in Russia (((But I’ll think of something so that all fans of miniatures besides Russian can use our promotions and gifts. Thank you very much for your reaction and kind feedback.

Best regards,

Alexander Pashin
    Martin Rohmann likes this.
  7. Oda A Fixture

Happy birthday Alexandr and Altores.Seems like yesterday when I contacted you for the first time looking to buy the Mycenaean.Haven't stopped adding your beautiful figures to my collection ever since.Hope to keep on doing it for many years to come.

Altores rising!!!!

Oda.