1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Alternative 1/16 Panzer 1 DAK crew

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by newtonk, Nov 12, 2020.

1. newtonk Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    From AC Models in New Zealand,
    96DD62D4-3E39-4BA2-A419-19A91A591C07.jpeg
    Available from BNA. No, I’m not on commission, just saw these and thought it was newsworthy.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi there

Nice to see sonething from Andy , his figures and busts certainly have character and this set looks to be a great addition to the catalogue and options available to modellers ...like the accordion player , the others have natural poses on the tanky thing

Thanks for sharing

Happy benchtime

Nap
  3. Sgt. Red Active Member

Can these be used with the Panzer IV? Or is these figure from the early period of the war?
    Noel Walker likes this.
  4. Noel Walker Active Member

You know that was my same thought, I think so with some adjusting here and there. The stowage is probably good for only the PZ I
  5. gothicgeek A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Love them but need to see better pictures before blowing that much cash on them :)
    Babelfish and Chris Oldfield like this.
  6. JackG Active Member

Canada
    The Panzer IV was in Africa from the start, initially the D and E versions, followed by the F1 and F2 (later as the ausf.G).

Some details of the tunic did change as the desert campaign progressed. First the pleats were removed from pockets (late 1942), and then the flaps were simplified to a straight design and no longer scalloped (early 1943). In 1942, the coloured soutache on the cap that indicated branch of service was no longer applied. All or some of these details could still be present late in the campaign if the person issued the earlier clothing was still serving in the theater.
    Sgt. Red, 1969 and Chris Oldfield like this.