1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Alpine Miniatures 1/16th U-Boat Captain "Auf Wiedersehen"

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Carlos Figure Art, Apr 15, 2015.

1. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    Hi Carlos
    Yes,i paint only in oils,using Humbrol enamels for undercoating,or i sometimes paint directly over a grey primer.
    Brian
    Carlos Startin likes this.
  2. Carlos Figure Art Active Member

Joe, thanks for the feadback buddy

Brian it's always great to meet another oilpaint user, there can't be that many out there?! Be good to exchange palettes sometime mate.
    brian likes this.
  3. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    Excellent painting Carlos ,well done on your awards.Good to meet you again.

Cheers David
  4. NickM Well-Known Member

Australia
    Welcome back Carlos, good to see you posting again mate. Congrats on your awards, it's a beautifully painted figure.
    Cheers
  5. Carlos Figure Art Active Member

David thank you mate, good to see you and your figures in the flesh, always a pleasure.

Nick many thanks buddy, it's good to be posting again mate and being on board.

Carlos
  6. Alex Long A Fixture

England
    Top drawer stuff again Carlos. Perfectionist work.

Alex.
  7. Carlos Figure Art Active Member

Cheers Alex, it's been a long while since I did 1/16th scale, it is my preferred scale to paint in now, although I have missed 1/35th recently ... To develop as a painter I think we should explore all scales and master the challenges of each.
    Alex Long likes this.