Wanting to Buy Alpha Images 120mm Samurai

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by Kevin D., Sep 16, 2020 at 8:13 PM.

1. Kevin D. Active Member

United-States
    Working on a project for The Tulsa Show next June (we hope). I am looking for the Alpha Images 120mm Samurai. Has anyone had a whiff of that figure? Thanks again.... PF is a great community! I should add that I would consider one already built and painted if someone is tired of one in their collection. Prefer kit but am not all that picky at this point.

Regards,

Kevin D.

Samurai Warrior with tattoos.jpg
  2. custer760 Active Member

Hi Kevin,
    looking at my list I have the Alpha Images CL-9001 Chinese Han Dynasty figure for 40 euros. I know ist not the one you are asking for but....just in case you are collecting the Alpha Image range.
    Regards
    Pete
    Kevin D. and Nap like this.
  3. Nap A Fixture

England
    Great looking figure and sounds a great project

Hope you find one

Moved this to Marketplace

Nap
    Oda likes this.
  4. Kevin D. Active Member

United-States
  5. Kevin D. Active Member

United-States
    Thanks Pete! Am specifically looking for the ronin / samurai.

Much appreciated!

Kevin
  6. Kevin D. Active Member

United-States
    Nap, would / can you delete this request in market place? I put one there simultaneously with this thread. If possible, please erase the thread that has these replies. That way no one assumes the problem is solved instead of reading my request.

Thanks

Kevin
  7. karlw Member

Germany
    I picked up my copy about 13 years ago and have it now displayed in my room in a top quality paint similar to the pic. It's showing a Ronin and as such it'sone of the top examples of it's kind, not at all comparable to the mislabeld 90mm Ronin from Pegaso. I have never again seen it offered in the last decade and I'm always on the hunt for rare and outstanding japanese figures. Nevertheless good luck with your search.
    Kevin D. likes this.
  8. tomifune A Fixture

United-States
  9. Kevin D. Active Member

United-States
    OUCH, I never saw it! So, Are you interested in selling the one you mentioned? I would go higher than the Ebay price.

Regards,

Kevin
  10. Nap A Fixture

England
    Only just seen this I have taken out the other for you

Nap
  11. tomifune A Fixture

United-States
    :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
    Kevin D. likes this.