1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Along comes a company that is head the others - Young Miniatures

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by phc35, Apr 17, 2021.

1. phc35 Well-Known Member

United-States
    That company is Young Miniatures. Nearing completion of the Bust of the Imperial Guard Grenadier,It was dropped form my work surface to the floor,Like a Fringe incident,the bayonet was sent who knows were and the pipe and musket broken, I E-mail Young and asked if I could buy the parts that had been broken.The return e-mail stated no purchase necessary they would send me the parts.Today 04/17/21,the parts were delivered to my house

Thank=you Young Miniatures

Jay Ruggiero
    Ohio,USA

a fan for life
    Babelfish, Forté, 1969 and 13 others like this.
  2. Larsen E. Whipsnade Moderator

United-States
    Good to know. I had a similar experience with Mitches Military Models replacing broken/missing parts at no cost for either the part or for shipping from the UK to the US.
    Rick
  3. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

Speaking of Young Miniatures I have been wondering why there have been no new releases from him in quite a while. Hope all is well.
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Jay

Great to see a company getting highlighted for such good customer service especially as it's was nothing to do with the company

Look forward to seeing the Grenadier posted here on PF

Happy benchtime

Nap
  5. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    I agree...... Some of my favorite quality sculpts were produced by Young Miniatures. Sometimes tough to keep the creative process working in this scrambled up world we live in......

Wayne
  6. Forté A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Young released a new bust this month. Raven Sorcerer.

Doesn't help that their range is recast so often. That takes away from their budget to create new products.
    Nap likes this.