1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Alliance Miniatures

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Mac1966, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Mac1966 Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi, do you know what happened to Allinace Miniatures?
    I shopped in the previous lockdown but no shipments arrived.
    He told me he had some problems and would send them back to me but I never received anything.
    He does not reply to messages or even see them and his Facebook pages have also been stopped for months. He used to answer me very quickly...

Thank you
    Marco
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Marco

Sorry to hear this certainly sounds like they have finished or gone to ground

Perhaps others might know more

Happy benchtime

Nap
  3. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Sorry to hear about this. I know that the lockdowns caused very long delays in deliveries from Russia, but the fact that he hasn't even bothered to reply does not bode well.

I only ever placed one order with Alliance (the 75mm Mountain Man), which arrived quickly and communication was very good. But that was about a year ago, and from what you say it sounds like Alliance might have gone the way of Jinkoo Park - another flash-in-the-pan-fly-by-night company that was "here today and gone tomorrow", leaving guys out of pocket and with orders unfulfilled.

- Steve
  4. Mac1966 Well-Known Member

Italy
    Me too the first order arrived quickly. The second one has disappeared. And the communication with the producer was gone. Then not updating the social posts makes me think they have disappeared. Sin. It is not just for the lost money, we had communicated a lot earlier.
  5. Banjer A Fixture

England
    I only deal if Paypal is an option. At least this gives some protection although I have not had to put it to the test. These fly-by-nights are a real pain, I am very selective about who gets an order from me these days.

Hopefully you have not lost too much cash.

Bill
    Babelfish and theBaron like this.
  6. Mac1966 Well-Known Member

Italy
    Summary:
    •I paied
    •Looooooooooooooooooooooooooockdown
    •Shipping lost
    •Looooooooooooooooooooooooooockdown
    •Again shipping
    •Shipping lost
    •No messages
    •Time expire to be refund
  7. Alexandre Active Member

Belgium
    we were in close contact before the Covid, but since last March I haven't heard from him either
    Mac1966 likes this.
  8. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I just checked his planetFigure profile and he was last active here on July 27th this year. So not all that long ago. Read into that what you will.

- Steve
  9. Mac1966 Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi Steve, this is the last message: 10 July... Screenshot_20201109-072935_Messenger.jpg
  10. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Marco

I have sent a message via FB asking about Alliance

They certainly haven't been that active on FB or PF as Steve says

Will see what happens !

Nap
    Mac1966 likes this.
  11. Mac1966 Well-Known Member

Italy

Thank you!!
    Nap likes this.