1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

ALLIANCE MINIATURES new release - Australian Aborigine figure

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by AllianceMiniatures, Aug 1, 2019.

1. AllianceMiniatures Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Dear friends, hello everyone! We want to present you our new release on the topic of indigenous peoples. We already had a native in the form of a bust, but this time we decided to release a figure. 1/24 Thumbnail Scale (75 mm) Sculpt by Stepan Nikolaev. The peculiarity of this figure is that it has two assembly options. We welcome your comments and suggestions!

Regarding the order, you can contact in private messages
    or:
    zakaz.allianceworkshop@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/alliance.mins/

AE6K-Y2KEpw.jpg A8_CIfPOzao.jpg Untitled4.jpg Untitled1.jpg Untitled3.jpg Untitled6.jpg Untitled.jpg Untitled2.jpg Untitled3.jpg
  2. Tony Dawe A Fixture

Australia
    Excellent release. I’ll be getting this one too.
    AllianceMiniatures and Nap like this.
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    AllianceMiniatures likes this.
  4. Evgeny Dravskikh Well-Known Member

Very interesting miniature. (y) Unusual theme. I do not remember the work about australian aborigines. If the series is continued, very unusual dioramas may come out.:D
  5. AllianceMiniatures Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Tony Dawe, Thank you, Tony! We look forward to when the package arrives to you! It will be interesting to see the painting of the bust in your performance;)
    Tony Dawe and Nap like this.
  6. AllianceMiniatures Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Evgeny Dravskikh, Thank you for your comment! We are glad that you liked our figure. I think we will continue the theme of Australian Aborigines! But this is in the future, in future plans to show new tribes:)
    Evgeny Dravskikh and Nap like this.
  7. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Very good news! The sculpt is just fantastic and the subject is really unusual! Superb realization and very fine sculpture!:love: It's really a very beautiful miniature (y):D
  8. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Congratulations on a very bold and imaginative release that (as far as I know) hasn't been done before.

While it's not one for me, it certainly looks like a quality piece and I hope it does well for you. Looking forward to seeing what else you have planned (I like the Trapper as well by the way). (y)

- Steve
  9. AllianceMiniatures Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Babelfish, Thank you very much for your kind words addressed to us!(y) In the miniature world, the direction of tribes and indigenous peoples is quite underestimated, we decided to fix this! I think many will like our idea.:angelic:
    We are also very pleased that you liked our figures! There is also a lot of interesting things ahead, we will try to cover many periods, but the emphasis will be on the direction of the indigenous peoples and the old west!;)
    Babelfish likes this.
  10. AllianceMiniatures Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Reptor, Many thanks for such a high appreciation of our figure! (y)