1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

ALL THINGS OILS

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by OSS, Mar 22, 2019.

1. OSS Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Ok as there doesn't seem to be anyone in or around Brighton into oils will try something else,
    Is it worth setting up a group in here that deals with all things with regard to oils ? and their usage and well any questions or the like could go directly to the group ?
    Nap and Gary D like this.
  2. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I take it we're not talking aromatic body oils here. but the finest medium for painting figures yet to be invented.
    If so, I'm with you ... great idea !
    Nap and OldTaff like this.
  3. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Sounds like a good idea to me. I've seen other forums become over cluttered and a pain to navigate with too many sub forums, however how about starting an oils thread in the Painting Techniques forum and if it goes well and is well used consider requesting the admins to make sub forums for oils and acrylics in Painting Techniques.
    Roger.
    Nap, DEL, Old Pete and 1 other person like this.
  4. Gary D PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    I like it!
  5. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Yes I think it would be a great idea i see a lot of how to vids and books about acrylics a spot dedicated oils would be a great help
    Nap likes this.
  6. Nap Moderator

England

Hi Guys

Just seen this thread from OSS ...a good idea will see about getting sorted , will definately make it easier for something specifically oils which at the moment would be in the Painting Techniques

I suggest we have sub forums in Painting Techniques of both Oils and Acrylics for members with the main header for all other aspect of Painting techniques

Nap
  7. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nice idea (y)
    Nap likes this.
  8. Landrotten Highlander Well-Known Member

9. OSS Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Brilliant thanks Nap and everyone for their support
    samson, Nap and billyturnip like this.
  10. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands